Wednesday 20 August 2014

Updates Galore!

Hello there! Yes I am late blogging today! My excuse is that I have been Christmas Crafting with lovely Rebecca from our team, coming up with exciting projects for our Team Training in September!

I have a few exciting updates and reminders for you today so please do read on for all the low down!!

JOINING UP OFFER

We have an amazing and exciting offer for anyone who joins Stampin Up between 22nd August and 29th August, thats from this Friday for ONE WEEK ONLY! For £99 you can join my team and choose £150 worth of goodies in your Starter Kit. This is £20 more than usual PLUS you would be able to select items from the not yet released Autumn/Winter Catalogue. You would also receive a business pack of catalogues and forms worth £45.

I'm working on the welcome packs this week for my recent newly recruited team members and would love to add yours to the list! You could be part of our crazy and fun filled team!


To join up on this special deal from Friday simply follow this LINK and you could be a demonstrator within 15 minutes. For more information please do not hesitate to contact me. 

WEEKLY DEALS

We have some more fantastic Weekly Deals this week. Please see the photo below and check out the goodies on my store HERE


BIG SHOT OFFER

We also have the amazing Big Shot offer until the end of August. Full details are at the top of my blog! 

I'll be back tomorrow with some crafty makes and news of my classes from September

Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment