Monday 8 September 2014

Using up my scraps

Hello there! Did you watch the Strictly launch show last night? Ooo I am so excited for it being back on our screens, although we have to wait until Friday 16th September until the first show (which is actually the date of my Stamp a Stack so I will have to record it!) and also Saturday 27th September too! Are you a fan too? Would love to know! Who are you liking so far?

Anyway enough of the SCD chat, back to the Stampin Up chat and today I am sharing some little cards I have made as customer thank you cards to send out for those lovelies who have ordered online with me on my store. I so appreciate you!
I made another project using the All is Calm papers and ended up with a lot of scraps. This paper is far too gorgeous to waste even an inch so I punched out lots of the squares with the 1 inch punch and made these cards. I must say I was very pleased with the results and they were easy enough to make whilst I caught up with my viewing on my iPad!
 This card was probably the most touched and admired card of the whole evening at my Stampin Up party last Friday and lots of the ladies couldn't resist the papers because of it!
Looking forward to sending these out!
Julie
shop now
supplies

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Julie - great way to use up scraps - I agree they are too beautiful to waste!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great way to show case beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete