Thursday 2 October 2014

Endless Wishes Bundle

Hello there! Back today with some crafty makes for you that got a lot of lovely comments on my Facebook page the other day.

After being inspired by some lovely makes from my downline Amanda I set about to come up with 10 cards with minimal supplies to put myself in the mindset of a new stamper. Here are the products I used. Now at first I started to use the Frosted Sequins but then I switched to the Rhinestones half way through so that is why some of the cards have sequins on!
 Endless Wishes Stamp set, Rhinestones, Notecards and Envelopes (20), Lost Lagoon Ribbon, Pear Pizazz ink, Pool Party ink, Lost Lagoon ink. All I needed in addition to this was a clear block and a trimmer and glue.
 And here are my cards which took me around 1.5 hours to make all these little lovelies. You would obviously have enough product to make double this amount as you get 20 cards in the kit. Some of the cards are very very simple one layer cards and literally took seconds to make.
 The card below literally took under one minute to make - easy peasy one layer stamping but it got so many comments at my Tuesday Club this week.
 The various snowflakes also make a fantastic background and then I simply layered a greeting onto it!
 Would you like to make these 20 cards in the comfort of your own home? I have put together a bundle of the items you will need. Please note I am presuming you own a clear block, a trimmer and glue (if not you can chat to me about those). If ordering through me this bundle is £42.00, if ordering on my Online Store the total will be £42.08 plus postage and I will send you some co-ordinating card stock in the post plus a PDF file of the cards. All the items you need are shown below under the supplies list.

PLEASE NOTE THIS BUNDLE PRICE IS ONLY EFFECTIVE UNTIL MONDAY 6th OCTOBER. 
If purchasing online after 6th October the cost will be £44.30 plus postage. If purchasing from me direct after 6th October the cost will be £44.00 This is due to the Stamp, Stock and Save offer.
If you have any questions please do just get in touch with me at julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com

Thank you, hope you enjoy these makes!
Julie
shop now
supplies

2 comments:

  1. Oooh great cards and I love the idea of minimal supplies! :)

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I am a new Stampin' Up! demo from Australia and I was wondering if I could possibly do some of these cards for an up coming card class. Since I am new I don't have much stock but these would be perfect! I would of course let people know where I cased the cards from and let them know about your blog. Beautiful cards, love your work!

    Roslyn

    ReplyDelete