Wednesday 22 October 2014

European Convention 2014 - Day 1

Well I think I have just about recovered from our wonderful Convention in Brussels at the weekend. My son Evan has been poorly since I got home and has tonsillitis! I am fed up of doctors surgeries and hospitals at the moment! He has antibiotics now so fingers crossed he is on the up!

So I thought I would report back from our fab trip! We started out on Thursday morning at Leeds train station and travelled to Kings Cross then over the road to St Pancras to meet Sarah-Jane who had come from Southampton! Here we are, travel buddies, myself, Sharon, Sarah-Jane and Jane.
Myself and my roomie SJ! I apologise for the selfies! I am getting quite into them!!
This was our lovely room and we loved opening the big windows and looking out over the roof tops of Brussels.
Our Convention was held at the Square Meeting Centre which I really enjoyed as a venue once we had found our way around.
 On the Thursday night I attended the Silver 2 reception in the Panoramic Hall which overlooked the amazing city! It was great to catch up with everyone and really special to enjoy the experience with my downline Kylie who earned it for the first time after promoting to Silver 2 in August.
 Here I am with our lovely UK Country Manager Paula Gorry! 
 And another selfie with Kylie!
 We were spoiled with a gorgeous pen set and notebook and this fabulous personalised stamp. This will be getting a lot if use from me.
 We were treated to a really funny stamping demonstration from Axel Kramer and Dave Baugh, Dave was behind Axel and his arms were through his jumper! It was hilarious!
Thats all from me today! I will update with snippets from Day 2 tomorrow!
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment