Friday 10 October 2014

Festival of Trees

Hello there! We are back home!!! We got back home yesterday lunch time and Ross is doing OK. He has a few issues with his hand where they inserted 2 canulas and he has to have antibiotics for it as its all swollen and giving him a lot of pain. Other than that he is eating and drinking OK and he had a bath at home last night and a lovely sleep in his own bed. Thank you for your kind texts, messages, cards etc.... it was really nice to know you cared. Me - I am shattered and the whole thing is just catching up with me now, think I was running on adrenaline before! I am catching up with my emails and thank you for your lovely online orders whilst I was out of action! I have so many projects to share with you so thought I would carry on with the makes from my All Day Stamp a Stack last Saturday (so much has happened since then but it is only a week since!!!)
 This card was made using the Trim the Tree papers that were included in everyones goody bags on the day. We also used the Festival of Trees stamp set and the Early Espresso cotton ribbon, which again was included in the goody bags
Hope you like this festive make. Sorry for the short post today!

Julie

shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment