Friday 3 October 2014

Gold Soiree!

I am a little late posting today as I am looking after my little niece and she is just having her nap after lunch so thought I would update my blog for you! Thank you for your comments on the bundle I offered yesterday and the cards I shared. Thanks to the ladies who have ordered and please remember if you want the reduced bundle be quick as the ink pads go back to normal price from Tuesday!

Talking of Tuesday, today I am sharing one of the makes from this weeks club! I love making these cards with lots of squares of patterned paper! Not sure whether my ladies will agree with me but I think they were all pleased with their results and again, it's great for using up your scraps!
 The papers are of course the Gold Soiree speciality papers and I must admit that I was tempted to use my fave Gold Satin ribbon on this card but instead I plumped for the Calypso Coral Seam Binding! (Can you believe that Gloria?!)
 Other than stamping the Beautiful Bunch flower twice in Calypso Coral ink onto Crisp Cantaloupe card and adding some leaves behind which used the same punch there is not much more to add to this!!!
Hope you like this bright cheery card!

Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Hello. My english is not very good. I live in France not far from Toulouse.
    Every day is a very good plaisir to read your post.
    Today is very beatifull with nice colors. I think I will do post card like your's.
    Have a nice evening .
    Martine

    ReplyDelete