Sunday 12 October 2014

Memory Keeping with PLxSU - All About Me

You may know by now that I just LOVE Project Life! I love how this fuss-free memory keeping has taken my crafting life by storm and allows me to document things much easier! I have met a lot of lovely new customers through Project Life too and I know they feel the same way. A few months ago I joined a Facebook Group called Memory Keeping with Stampin' Up! Project Life and I became an administrator on there and also part of the Design Team. Along with my fellow Project Life enthusiasts, Claire, Delys, Tina, Janet and Constanze we will be bringing you monthly inspiration for your Project Life pages.

This month we are all creating pages with the theme of All About Me! Now I don't really usually do pages all about myself, mostly of my children but it was quite nice to sit down and do this. I find that Project Life has now become my personal relaxing crafting time.
When I started to put this page together I thought about all the things or roles that I am! Mother, Wife, Daughter, Sister, Aunty etc..... I think I am a lot more too but I only had room for all these! I decided to use the Love Story Card Collection which is not the obvious choice but I knew I had a mish mash of photos and the kit is neutral! 
Its a bit of a full on layout and I think I have overloaded on the photos but I couldn't decide whether to remove any and everything featured is very important to me! I used Night of Nave and Bermuda Bay for the stamping and also sneaked in a couple of cards from the Everyday Adventure set and the Happiness Is set too!!

So will you join us this month and create a layout all about you????

Please do visit my PL friends and see what they were up to too!


I also have a dedicated Project Life Facebook Group for any of my Project Life customers who purchase through me. We share inspiration and ideas! Please message me if you would like me to add you.

Julie
shop now
supplies

2 comments:

  1. Fab pages Julie. I love your clean and graphic style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pages Julie! Feel like I know you better already. Love the colours with the white embellishments, makes them really pop. Have an awesome Convention!

    ReplyDelete