Monday 20 October 2014

NEW PRODUCTS - but only while stocks last!


 Good Morning! I am back from a wonderful weekend in Brussels which I will update you all on starting tomorrow! Today I am back to reality with a bump! I am not feeling very well (started with a yacky throat yesterday) but most importantly my little boy is not feeling well at all! He is dosed up and on the sofa and it looks like a visit to the doctors is required! Anyway, back to business! Today we have the launch of a little Christmas supplement for you with a handful of new products. If you click on the picture above it will take you to the supplement. I am most excited about the Many Merry Stars kit which makes 26 gorgeous stars in different sizes to decorate your home! It was demonstrated on stage by the wonderful Pam Morgan at Convention and I am expecting mine to be delivered today.
The stars vary in size and the large one is quite big! It would look great with some ribbon on and hung on a door or a wall. You get everything in the kit, you just need scissors and glue! There are 26 different stars to make which make the price great value at just over £1 per star. Now for the important part! These kits are available WHILE STOCKS LAST!!! I will be planning a class in on this ASAP but if you like them then I suggest you order straight away. I am placing an order this evening if you would like to add to it.
Another product I am excited about is the new Hello December Project Life kit. The idea of this kit is to document your December and I am so excited to get my hands on it! We also have a new small album and some new page protectors. I am looking forward to working on a little December challenge with my Project Life ladies!

That’s all for today, I am off to care for my boy!

Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment