Friday 17 October 2014

Teamie Gifts

Hello there! Today I am sharing some of the Team Gifts I made for Convention. Last week I had a really quiet week work wise and had scheduled lots of time in for making swaps and such like! Unfortunately my lovely 15 year old son put paid to that with his emergency operation and the whole week was wiped out for me work wise! I felt so lucky though that because I work for myself I could spend all the time with him at the hospital and once he was home and take a week off from  my business! I was so pleased I could be there for him and we did spend lots of quality time together, for which I am grateful.

I have therefore not done any general swaps but I could not turn up to Convention without a little pressie for my lovely team members. I have 14 team members with me this year who are all really excited.
 I made these for the girls not in my immediate downline level and they are made with the Fry Box Bigz die in Brushed Gold card stock and the new Four Feathers stamp set and Framelits that I recently took ownership of!
 Inside were some of my favourite Lindor balls! Who doesnt love a Lindor? I know I do! I think they may be my new faves!
I hope you like these little makes and I really hope my lovely Jems like them too!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment: