Saturday 11 October 2014

Wondrous Wreath

Hello there! This time last week I was setting up for my huge All Day Event with 30 stampers! I cannot believe that it is only a week ago after everything that has happened this week. I must admit I got a bit upset last night over it all. I think everything just caught up with me emotionally and physically and I just battled on whilst we were at the hospital. Now since I have got home I have had chance to think. Seeing your child being put to sleep is not nice, however old they are and I was there at the hospital on my own at that point as it happened very quickly and Robin was at home tending to Evan. Ross is fine and is recovering well, I am just glad I was there for him throughout everything and I am also so so glad for my own bed these last 2 nights too! Thanks for listening, I feel better for getting all that off my chest!

So back to crafting! Well there has been no crafting by me for over a week but fear not as I have plenty to share with you all as I have projects still stacked up that I haven't shared yet. This card was probably one that took the longest to do as it required 3 lots of wreath stamping and then die cutting. 
The colours used for the wreath are Pistachio Pudding, Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler. I did some doodling around the layer of Whisper White, inspired by my lovely downline Maria who likes to do this a lot.
 The sentiment is from the same set of stamps and I added a Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon with glue dots.
Just a short post again today. I need to catch up with my housework as it's in a right state!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment