Friday 21 November 2014

Retreat Table Treats

Good Morning! Phew it’s Friday! I have a private class at the lovely Lucy’s house tonight which I am looking forward to! Always a lovely crowd at Lucy’s and I enjoy sharing our products with her friends. 

Today I am sharing the table treats I made for the Retreat day last Saturday. I like to give the ladies a little choccie treat and you can’t go wrong with Lindor Balls can you? Especially when they match your project!
 I stuck to the same colour scheme as the projects on the day which were Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, Pear Pizazz and Whisper White - with a bit of glimmer!
 I love the Tag a Boxes from the Annual Catalogue, they make gift giving very easy and quick!
Talking of gift giving please remember I have my WISH LIST SERVICE and also GIFT VOUCHER SERVICE available again this year. Happy to help with any crafty purchases for yourselves and your loved ones! It’s only 34 days away!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment