Tuesday 30 December 2014

Sneak peeks!

Hello there! I’ve been enjoying a lovely break at Christmas but it’s coming to an end now and I have been easing myself back into work mode by preparing some samples using the gorgeous new items from the Sale-A-Bration offering and the Spring/Summer Catalogue which both launch on 6th January. I will be posting catalogues out to my online shoppers in the next couple of days.

I am really looking forward to using all the new stash, with nice spring and summery colours after creating with Christmas colours for the last 4 months! Are you???

So I promised sneak peeks and here is one using a Sale-A-Bration stamp set that you can earn exclusively for FREE from 6th January. If you are not sure what Sale-A-Bration (or SAB) is then do not fear I will reveal all on 6th January.
 I also thought I would share this lovely new little bow punch with you! I love bows and this cute punch is going to be very popular on my projects in the next few months.
So just 2 little sneak peeks for you today! I will be back with more later in the week, maybe I will reveal what the bow is attached to!

Don’t forget, if you would like items from the Current Autumn/Winter Catalogue you have until next Monday to get your hands on these items!
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment