Wednesday 4 February 2015

Guy Greetings

Good Morning! Apologies if you visited my blog hoping to see a blog post yesterday! My youngest son is off school poorly at the moment so things had to be prioritised yesterday, hence the lack of blog!

Today I am sharing something a little different - a card for the guys, using a new stamp set from the Spring/Summer Catalogue - Guy Greetings. I do enjoy making cards for guys, I’ve said it before so this card was a really quick make.
I created a background with all the images from the stamp set in Lost Lagoon, Sahara Sand and Early Espresso.
Inside also got a little bit of decoration!
 Really short post from me today as I have to get ready for our Team Training event this morning. Mr K is working from home to look after Evan (phew)

Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com












No comments:

Post a Comment