Tuesday 7 April 2015

Coffee and Card card!

Good Morning! It’s another bright and sunny day here in Yorkshire. Hope you had a lovely Easter weekend in the sunshine, makes such a huge difference to people’s spirits doesn’t it? My boys went to a local football match yesterday with my Dad and then they all came back for tea as my Mum was out for the day. We had a lovely meal, I have to say I don’t enjoy cooking but was proud of my efforts!

Today I am sharing a simple make that we made at my March Stamp a Stack and also my Coffee and a Card event last Tuesday. I will be back at the Mill Kitchen on Tuesday 21st April for more Coffee and Card sessions. We made this card as an Easter card but the ladies had the option to change the sentiment if they wished to.
Stamp sets used are Petal Potpourri and Crazy About You. The colours used are Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Pear Pizazz and Soft Sky, a lovely Spring combo! The leaves were made by cutting some extra flowers with the Flower Medallion punch and cutting them out, inking them around the edges and then added some White Gel Pen highlights.
Right must dash, I am working on finishing up my Team Training makes for tonight and tomorrow. Been working on this little guy! I’ll share him with you later in the week!
Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com










No comments:

Post a Comment