Saturday 23 May 2015

16th Birthday Card using Project Life

Hi there and happy weekend to you! Yesterday some of my regular online shoppers received their catalogue packs from me! I will share the photos of the packs that I made up for them but needless to say I got a fair few very excited emails throughout the day yesterday! Only 10 days to wait ladies! 

A couple of weeks ago it was Ross’s friend Harry’s 16th birthday. Harry’s Mum and I met at ante natal class and they have grown up together, attending both primary and secondary school together. I made Harry a card with a photo on for his 13th birthday and it went down well then so I knew to use another photo on his card. This is one of my all time faves of the two of them, I have about 6-8 photos of them playing in Evan’s truck. Ross is the boy in the driver’s seat. This was at our old house in the day’s when the boys used to bring a friend home for tea!
I made a card blank from Kraft cardstock and stamped all over it with the Be the Star stamp set. I then used various items from the Project Life Playground accessory pack that is still half price at the moment.
 The sentiments are from the BYOP stamp set which is a fab set for sending gift cards and money. We gave Harry some money to put towards something he was saving for.
A quick card that was very much appreciated. 

Right that’s me done for today’s blog. I have to tidy my craft room as I have 3 ladies coming for a class this afternoon making my Floral Frame project.
Talking of classes I have 4 places left on my Sheltering Tree class next Saturday at 2pm. Its £28 for the class which includes your own stamp set and here is a large sneak peek of one of the makes! If you would like to attend then booking closes tomorrow evening (Sunday).
Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com








No comments:

Post a Comment