Sunday 3 May 2015

World’s Greatest Husband

Hello there! Little bit late with the bloggo today as I had a much needed lie in today! What have I been up to lately? Well on Thursday afternoon us demonstrators got to see the brand new catalogue online for the first time - its gorgeous and I cannot wait to get started with it! Then on Thursday night I spent a very enjoyable evening watching Jersey Boys with some lovely friends, really enjoyed it, loved the songs and have been singing them all the time since. On Friday I had Miss Mollie for the morning (8.15 - 13.30) and I was fit for nothing by the afternoon! On Friday night it was my son Ross Year 11 prom night and he looked so so smart, I will add a photo to the end of this post to share with you. On Saturday I did my housework and got ready for a little class from home that I ran, all about tying different types of bows. Last night I tidied up my craft room and packed all my bags for my first ever Crafternoon Tea this afternoon! I have 21 lovely ladies coming along to make 3 cards each and enjoy a cuppa and cakes! Really looking forward to it and hoping to make it a regular event.

So here is a card we made at the recent Stamp a Stack event. I must admit that this is totally cased from a card I saw on Pinterest and I had shied away from using the strong man stamp in the Guy Greetings set. 
I love the World Map background stamp and I am happy to report it will be in our new catalogue from 2nd June as will the Guy Greetings set.
 I used the Angled Tag Topper Punch on this card and just a heads up for you, its still available in the Retired List items at 50% off, only £10.48 and so so useful to have in your craft stash.
I hope you like this make and I have started a new Online Code for this month that is now available for using on my store with a £20+ spend
SAVPVQ3J
Use this code to get a gift in the post at the beginning of June. More details can be found by clicking on the Online Code Club page at the top of my blog.

As promised here are a couple of pics of my boy before his prom! Ssssshhhh don’t tell him!
Julie
shop now
supplies

Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com










No comments:

Post a Comment