Monday 6 July 2015

Build a Birthday

Hey there! Another Monday morning has come around and it marks the start of a busy week for me after a weekend off from classes and events. I have 2 Team Training events this week, a party on Friday night and my All Day Stamp a Stack on Saturday. Then relaxing on Sunday!!

So here is another card for June’s Stamp a Stack, think this is the 3rd card I have shared with you from that event. This card was totally inspired by a swap I got from our talented team member Allie. Allie used neutral colours so mine is completely at the other end of the colour spectrum!
The cake was built up with a combination of stamping (bottom layer) and then Washi Tape (top 2 layers). You can’t go wrong with a few Itty Bitty flowers added to the cake and a dash of the Watermelon Wonder Lace Trim.
My next Stamp a Stack event is on Friday 24th July at 7pm and this will be our last one until September. More details can be found on my Classes/Events page above.

Thanks to everyone who shopped online with me in June and used my Online Code. I have now opened a new code for July which is
 JPMMXZDZ
Please use this code when spending over £25 and under £150 on my Online Store.
Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment