Sunday 16 August 2015

Classes during September and October

Hello there, I hope you enjoyed the little cards from yesterday - I had such fun making them all for my ladies.

So we are half way through August and although I have had the month off from classes and events I have been very busy behind the scenes planning lots of lovely events for you from September to December. Usually this period is my busiest time for class attendance as the nights come dark quicker and people want to craft for Christmas.

So here goes with a little list of my upcoming events. These events can also be found on my Classes/Events tab or on my Facebook Events page - you can also subscribe to this so you don’t miss any events.

Friday 25th September - Stamp a Stack - 7pm - 10pm
£15 to make 12 cards or FREE with a spend of £45 or more on the night

Saturday 26th September - Cottage Greetings Kit Class - 10am - 1pm
£18 to include the cost of the kit (£14.50 value). You can also upgrade and include the stamp set for an extra £14.



Please note my All Day Stamp a Stack on Saturday 3rd October is fully booked HOWEVER I have a repeat event on Saturday 24th October, all the same projects and goody bag. 


There are of course more events in the pipeline but I didn’t want to overload you with them now.
If you would like to book on please do email me to reserve your place and pay a deposit.

Hope to see you at a class soon

Julie

shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment