Thursday 3 September 2015

A new love!

I have a new love! It’s official! Mr Tombow is not too happy about this new relationship but I am sure he will get over it soon and realise I still love him too, it’s just that he doesn’t do certain jobs in the same way as my new love - Mr Fine Tip Glue Pen!!!! 
If you follow me on Facebook you may have seen I have been “bigging up” this new adhesive in the Autumn/Winter Catalogue since I came back from my holidays. It really is a worthwhile purchase if you need to adhere small items, or really thin lettering etc..
 Pesky fiddly sequins are a thing of the past now we have this new member of the adhesive family!
Here is a little video from Stampin Up sharing a few tips about the glue. If you have a catalogue you may have struggled to find it. It can be found in the Thanksgiving section and is on Page 43. Happy sticking!

Julie

shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment