Saturday 26 September 2015

Reason for the Season Poinsettia Card

Good Morning! I am a little late posting today as I had a lovely lovely lie in (yippee!). Before I share todays make with you I wanted to give a little shout out to the lovely Gloria, one of my fab retreat attendees who has recently had an operation! Gloria I hope you will be back to your usual self very soon and hope you are being pampered? xxx

Today I am sharing a card we make at Tuesday Club a couple of weeks ago using the Reason for the Season stamp set along with the Festive Flower punch. This card has had a lot of comments when it has been on my displays.
The papers used are from the Home For Christmas pack which we will be using at my All Day Stamp a Stack event next Saturday, really looking forward to that! 


If you are sitting on the fence about ordering this and would like to see it in action, then Stampin UP have provided a video on how to put the flower together which I found really easy to follow.
Don’t forget I still have my Online Code Club order that is live, details below. I will be closing this order on Tuesday 29th September.

I have created a new Online Code which is EHRPKAXP. If you are shopping during September and spending between £25 and £150 then please use this code and you will receive a little gift in the post in early October
Julie
shop now

supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment