Friday 23 October 2015

Hearth and Home dies

Hi there and Happy Friday! Today is an extra happy Friday as my boys break up from school for a week! So pleased about that, we are all ready for it! Tonight I have my monthly Stamp a Stack class and then tomorrow I have my All Day Repeat Stamp a Stack event for 18 ladies - in total 46 ladies will have attended this event, I am so thrilled with the support, thank you so much. That’s a total of 1104 cards made!!! WOW!

Today I am sharing a card TOTALLY cased from my lovely fellow demonstrator and lover of Project Life - Delys Cram from New Zealand, you can fin Delys’ post HERE. Thank you Delys for the inspiration. 
There are lots of products used on this card and lots of layering but I really enjoyed it, as did my Tuesday ladies 

Hope you like it too? I will list all the products below!

While I have your attention I would love to share the 2nd Episode Part 1 of Stampin’ Chat with you. Please take 10 minutes to watch it and learn all about being a Stampin Up Demonstrator. I must say I can barely watch it myself and was cringing the whole way through and laughing at myself clinging to the coffee cup! Also there is a competition you can enter that closes on Sunday!


Here is the Online Code for October. Please use this code when shopping on my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150. If spending over £150 you will earn your own rewards.
4ZYTPM62
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment