Saturday 31 October 2015

Stampin Up Christmas Wish List

Hello there! It’s the last day of October and it’s time to launch my Christmas Wish List Service for 2015! I love helping you get crafty goodies for Christmas and this will be my 7th year of offering this service! Non-crafters often find it difficult to shop for us crafters so I help take all the difficulties away with my Wish List!

All you need to do is email me (email address at the top of my blog) and I will send you a Wish List Form, you can print it off, fill it in and then post it back or hand it back to me. You could scan it too or simply just email me a list of the things on your list. You then provide your loved ones with my contact details and ask them to contact me BEFORE 10th December, or if it helps I will contact them for you!

If the presents are being collected locally I will even wrap them (please note wrapping styles may vary)
If you prefer a Gift Voucher or wish to purchase a Gift Voucher for someone then this can also be arranged too.

Hope you find this service useful, I love being a Stampin Santa!

Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment