Monday 16 November 2015

Home from Brussels......with an offer


Good Morning lovely readers. I am back from Brussels (more of that another day) with a special offer for you. Now this offer only runs until FRIDAY!! So please be quick if you want the bargains. We have 20% off selected stamps which are listed above. Clicking on any of the above images will take you to the PDF of the reduced stamps. The prices quoted have had the 20% discount removed.

Quite by coincidence it just so happens that ALL of the projects I have featured on my blog over the last week have at least one of these stamp sets on them!

My baby girl card uses the Back to Basics alphabet - now only £11.20

Evan’s birthday card contains the Celebrate Today stamp set - now only £19.20 AND Larger than Life alphabet and numbers  now only £32.80.

On Kevin’s card we have Gorgeous Grunge - now only £14.40 clear or £17.60 wood AND Larger than Life Alphabet and Numbers - now only £32.80
 Larger than Life again
 and again! These letters and numbers are really a good value purchase down from £41.00 to £32.80, a timeless set you will use again and again.
If you would like any of the items ordering please do contact me as I will be placing an order on Wednesday evening, and don’t forget I also have my Online Code Club going on so you can also earn yourself an extra gift when shopping on my Online Store.

Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment