Wednesday 16 December 2015

Birthday Blooms

Hey there and Happy Wednesday to you. It's Weekly Deals day which I have added to the end of this post. Yesterday I had my last Coffee and Card event of 2015. I would like to thank all the ladies who have supported me for 2015 at these sessions and of course the Mill Kitchen for allowing me to run the sessions each week. 

Yesterday I added a little display of cards from the upcoming new catalogues and this card caught a few eyes! I made this with one of the freebies from the recent Onstage Live event we attended in Brussels and I will be using this in my first Technique Class of 2016. The details are all on my Classes/Events page but just to let you know there are only 3 seats left.
I will be sharing a few watercoloring techniques and we will explore different effects with different mediums.
Included in the kit is your own stamp set AND a new Wink of Stella clear glitter brush. It's really hard to get a decent photo but I coloured all over the flower with the glitter brush. Of course it looks much nicer in real life!
Here is a photo of the stamp set you will get included in the class
As it's Wednesday the Weekly Deals are here and available on my STORE
Whilst you are there check out the Year End sale as there are still some fab bargains to be had too!

Have a great Wednesday!

Julie
shop now








No comments:

Post a Comment