Tuesday 15 December 2015

Party Card

Good Morning to you! Today I am sharing a card made with new goodies that my ladies made at the last Stamp a Stack. This card uses the It's My Party product suite which is a great fun suite for birthday cards for all. 
The papers I have used are a fabulous large 12x12 stack of 48 sheets, 12 designs with 4 of each design - just fabulous. The stamp set is new too, called Party Wishes and it comes in a bundle with 3 small punches and you can see I have used one here, the little balloon punch, so cute!
I also used some new Bakers Twine that co-ordinates with the whole set.
Hope you like this make? I will be sharing this and more at my Spring/Summer and Sale-A-Bration Launch Night on 8th January, more details below.
My Online Code Club is still running right up to the 30th December. Please use this when spending between £25 and £150 on my Online Store in December.

Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment