Sunday 10 January 2016

Sky is the Limit

Hello there and welcome to my blog today. Today I am having a "catching up"day. I will be catching up on chores as well as a few crafty projects.
Today I am sharing a card made for our Team Training this week which I CASED from Melissa at The Stamp Doc. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to make it. 
I am loving the Watercolour paper at the moment and the background of this card is so easy to achieve. Simply use an Aquabrush with your Stampin Up ink pads and wash over the paper then dry with a Heat Tool on the lowest setting. Do not stamp the clouds or the sentiments until it is fully dry.
 I do love the versatility of this set and the fonts of the sentiments which are so useful for other cards too. Last night at my Launch Night this was the joint most popular set to be claimed as a free gift! If you would like this stamp set then the full images are just below but be quick as it's only available until 15th February.
Here is the stamp set in full
 Have a happy Sunday, whatever you choose to do today.
Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie,
    I just stopped by your blog to CASE one of your cards, so it cracked me up that you've already CASEd me! Great minds think alike, right? Have a fab day!
    Melissa (The Stamp Doc)

    ReplyDelete