Saturday 27 February 2016

Team well done cards

Good Morning! Blogging has taken a bit of a hit lately as I gear up for my first event at The Paper Haven on Tuesday. Last night was my last class at the church and it felt very very strange I must say. I felt a little sad as I locked up for the last time but also felt excited for new things. I am so lucky that I was able to use such a great space for so long.

Today I am sharing some cards I made as team well done. These were totally CASED from a gorgeous card I got from my upline Monica for my recent promotions. I changed the colours up a little and made another couple of little changes. I also have to confess to using some retired Glimmer paper as it was very bronze like in appearance and I made these card for people in my team who have recently got their Bronze Elite or will hopefully be getting it very soon (trying to get organised!). 
I just realised I missed a stamp set off from the Supply List at the end which is the Timeless Textures which I have used for the flourish stamp and the dots! Oooops!
As you can see I made a few and just sent 2 out this week. Hoping to send some more very soon!
If you would like to be part of this months Online Code Club then you still have chance until Monday lunchtime when I will close off the order. Looking forward to choosing something for you this month!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment