Tuesday 15 March 2016

Ice Cream Birthday

Hello and Good Morning. I had a mega busy weekend this past weekend and would like to thank everyone who came along to my open morning on Saturday at The Paper Haven, it was lovely to meet some new crafters and also welcome existing friends to my new place. On Saturday afternoon I ran my first Crafternoon Tea event and will share the photos later in the week with you. 
Today's project is a card we have made at 2 events, firstly at my All Day Stamp a Stack and secondly at my Coffee and Card last week. I love this ice cream stamp which is part of the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set, which is only available for another 16 days! 
 I created a new sensation with this card - patterned ice cream! I do think these 2 look particularly tasty! The sentiment is from the Birthday Blooms stamp set which I find to be a really useful greeting and I love the mix of fonts.
 Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed today's make and thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today. Thanks also to my shoppers so far this month, the code will be available for just over 2 weeks longer.
Julie
shop now
supplies

2 comments:

  1. Definitely my favourite card from the stamp a stack ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paper pieced ice creams.... Lovely card Julie....

    ReplyDelete