Tuesday 28 June 2016

Foxy Z Fold Card

Good Morning and welcome to my blog today. I have so many projects to share with you and catch up on and I am starting with a little Foxy project which I made for our Team Training event a week or so ago. It's a smaller version of the Double Z Fold card shared on my downline Amanda's blog but instead of starting with a piece of A4 you start with a piece of A5 and score on the longest side at 10.5cm and 5.25cm, flip the card and then cut at 10.5cm.
 I'm still loving Mr Fox and have a few more projects to share with you yet. 
 I love the co-ordinating papers too that I have used on this card as well as the Smoky Slate ribbon, in fact there is a a whole lot of love going on for the Foxy Suite in general!
 There are just 3 days left of my Online Code Club and then I will close it down to choose some free goodies for you,  I'm looking forward to that!

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment