Sunday 12 June 2016

Fruit Stand Suite - Peach

Yesterday I held my 4th Crafternoon Tea event at my craft studio. I love these events and although they take a lot of setting up and clearing away they are so worth it. I am lucky that my friend has a catering business so provides the Afternoon Tea side of things for me and I am thrilled that I have filled every event so far! I do have seats left for July's event on Saturday 9th July. I'll blog more about the events later in the week.

For this event I knew straight away that I wanted to use the Fruit Stand Suite of products. There are a lot of flowers in the catalogue and I felt that this suite was a lovely bright and funky alternative to flowers. 
My ladies all got a kit with 1/4 of a pack of the papers, which meant they had plenty left over and a metre of the gorgeous Cucumber Crush ribbon along with all the cut pieces for the cards plus envelopes. The cards this time were easier than the last Crafternoon Tea I did as I felt it was a bit too difficult and slightly rushed! Ironically the ladies all finished these quicker than I thought so I need to find a happy medium!
I just love the colours on this card and the lovely effect of the peaches, makes me want to eat one right now to be honest! Each of the stamps comes with an outline image that I used on the main image but chose to leave off of the envelope image as you can see below.
I'll be back tomorrow to show you the next fruity offering!

Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Love the card! Was looking for a way to use Fruit Stand. May I case please?

    ReplyDelete