Saturday 18 June 2016

Simple card for a friend

Hello there and happy Saturday to you. This week has been a bit manic for me, in the nicest possible way manic can be. I have had 4 events at the studio so far with another one today with some members of my lovely team. Sunday will most certainly be a day of rest (and probably housework).

Today I am sharing a simple one layer-ish card which is perfect for sending in the post. I have used the Love and Affection stamp set and I love the little sentiment in it that says "Sending a smile your way". I think it's just lovely and covers a lot of occasions where someone just needs to know you are thinking about them and this was most certainly the case for my friend who received this.
I do love a bit of watercoloring and the large flower in this stamp set is perfect for just that. I've listed all the colours that I used at the end of this post.
 I'll be back tomorrow with another version of this one!

 Fancy joining my team? Great deal for June, 2 free stamp sets of ANY value!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment