Wednesday 20 July 2016

Baby Bear

Phew how hot was it yesterday? It was lovely and cool in my studio though so we escaped the heat for part of the day and last night I had my Project Life club and again it was nice and cool for us! This blog post is a little late as I usually write them on an evening and the last thing I wanted to do last night was sit with a warm laptop on my knees!

Today I am sharing the card we made at last weeks Coffee and Card. My ladies were let loose with the 3 step stamping of Baby Bear and we created this thank you card that was a CASE of the catalogue and could be used as baby card too.
I have found that using Early Espresso, Soft Suede and Sahara Sand work best for me with these images and I stamp them in reverse order, so number 3 first, with the Early Espresso ink and then number 2 with Soft Suede and so on.
I've mentioned this before but for best success with the bear I line up his bottom and then his arm holes which seems to work.
Thank you to those of you who have used my code this month. I'm looking forward to choosing something for you. If you are local and want to order next week then I will add your order into the club as long as its over £25 and you will also get a free gift too!
Don't forget, for every £45 you spend this month you will get a coupon for £4.50 to spend in August!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment