Wednesday 27 July 2016

Birthday Blossoms

Hi there and welcome back to my blog today. I'm still catching up with projects to share with you, this one was from my Stamp a Stack in May. It was inspired by a card my team member Allie made at a Social Stamping event we had in May.

The predominant colour on this project is Sweet Sugarplum and we found out yesterday that the Sweet Sugarplum ink pad has been the top selling item from the new catalogue, out of everything in the catalogue! I find that really interesting, do you?
I still go back to the Birthday Blossoms stamps time and again as they are so easy to use and have the co-ordinating punch which makes it so easy to create something quickly.
 I must admit that I keep forgetting about embossing backgrounds and am trying to make more effort to use my folders more, just adds a great texture to a background.
 I will be closing my current Code Club order on Saturday morning so if you would like to get a freebie in August please don't miss out. This also applies to local customers who place any orders over £25 before Saturday.
Sunday is the last day to earn your Bonus Days coupons to spend in August!

See you tomorrow
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment