Thursday 21 July 2016

Upcoming Classes

Hi there

Today I thought I would post a little update on my Upcoming Classes. Previously, when I was hiring the church hall I would take August off from classes but as I now have the studio I will be keeping some classes going throughout the summer, although not as many as a regular month.

TUESDAY CLUB 
Tuesday 9th August @7.15pm
Come along and make 3 lovely cards for £10 or free with a spend of £35 or more on the night. Card shown is one we made at last months class. Details for this class can be found on Facebook HERE

PICK AND MIX KIT CLASS
Saturday 13th August
10am - 1pm
Come along and choose which class you would like to take using one of our versatile kits. The whole kit is included in the cost of the class and you can use my stamps and inks OR you can purchase the stamps to use and take home afterwards. 

Tin of Cards Kit Class - £30
Perfectly Wrapped Kit Class - £28
Oh Happy Day Kit Class - £35


Please note you may not have time to complete EVERY project on the day but can make sure everything is stamped to complete at home.

Full details of the class can be found on Facebook HERE

PROJECT LIFE CLUB
Tuesday 16th August @ 7.15pm
On the 3rd Tuesday of each month I run my Memory Keeping with Project Life club. This club is £8 for a Taster Session where I will supply a few items for you to make a couple of pages. You are then welcome to order some Project Life goodies and bring them along to class each month and just pay £5 for your seat.

Full details of the class can be found on Facebook HERE

STAMPIN BINGO NIGHT
3 seats left
Friday 2nd September @7pm
A popular event last month. Eyes down for an evening of card making interspersed with 3 games of Bingo with crafty prizes.
 £20 per person and includes all craft kits and some product.
Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services

Full details of the Bingo Night can be found on Facebook HERE

If you would like to attend any of the above events please respond by clicking Going on Facebook or just get in touch with me.


Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment