Sunday 28 August 2016

Upcoming Classes for Christmas

Yes I mentioned the word Christmas! Our brand new Autumn/Winter catalogue is live from Thursday 1st September and I cannot wait to share it with you. Here is the front cover!
I have a LAUNCH NIGHT on Friday 9th September if you would like to come along, details can be found on my Facebook events page HERE. Would love to see you there and to share the exciting new catalogue with you. In the meantime below are details on just some of the upcoming Christmas events I have scheduled in.

CHRISTMAS CARD CLUB
Wednesday 14th September
10am OR 7.15pm
 Come along and make 10 cards in 2 hours using the brand new stamp set Holly Berry Happiness (worth £15). Class cost £25

This class includes the stamp set but you can upgrade and also get the matching Holly Punch (worth £16) and then the cost of the class will be £38

Class includes envelopes too, please bring your own glue.
Class can be taken without the products for £12.00

One of the sets that has had a lot of interest is the Cookie Cutter Christmas set and I have been busy making these cute little bookmarks. I'm running a class on the Cookie Cutter Christmas set on Saturday 24th September at 2pm, details can be found on Facebook or on my classes and events page here on the blog. Half the places have gone already!
I am also excited to launch my first ever Christmas ReTREAT Day at the studio. I have 2 sessions, one on a Wednesday and one on a Saturday, details below and on my Classes/Events page. Again the Saturday one is half full already.
My monthly Crafternoon Tea events have been popular at The Paper Haven so I am running 2 Bumper Christmas Crafternoon Teas in December. Full details below or again this is on my Classes and Events page
I do hope you can join me at my events, to book a place please use the payment buttons or contact me on thepaperhavenleeds@gmail.com
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment