Wednesday 28 September 2016

Holly Berry Happiness for Christmas Card Club

Good Morning and welcome to my blog today! Today is a quick share of a card CASED from the catalogue that we made at our Christmas Card Club a couple of weeks ago. At the club we make 10 cards in one evening focussing on one particular stamp set and in September it was Holly Berry Happiness. 
I will be sorting the details out for October's class very soon
I made 2 different versions in case my ladies didn't want to make the across the miles card.
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy your cards and your ideas. I hope your classes go well and you have a great Fall season. I'm a demonstrator in Florida. I'm sure I'll be C.A.S.E.ing several of these and sing your praises!!! Alison in Florida.

    ReplyDelete