Friday 4 November 2016

More Merry Mice

Good Morning. Today is a very exciting day as I am heading to Telford with some of the lovely ladies from our team to meet more lovely ladies there and share a weekend of Stampin' Up! at our Onstage Local event. We will be seeing lots of sneak peeks of new products and its a fantastic event to be part of. But first back to crafting and another make with the Merry Mice Stamp set.

My lovely friend Jane often sends me pins on Pinterest that she knows I will like and recently send me this one HERE from Jenny's Stampin flavours blog. I just knew I had to do a version of this for my Merry Mice class. Thank you Jenny for totally inspiring me. I always like to give credit where possible to the designer who inspires my makes. 
 I love the idea of the little mouse peeping out of the stocking so I decided to cut out a plain stocking from card and then emboss with the cable knit folder for added texture and dimension.
 I do love Pool Party for Christmas, in fact I love it for any occasion and it goes so well with Crumb Cake. Every piece of card on this card has been sponged around the edges to add to the vintage feel of the card.
Don't forget the Merry Mice Stamps are on offer for the whole of November and are only £11.25 for the clear set. Here is the list of all the products on offer this month. Just click on the images to head over to my web store.
Thanks for visiting me today!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment