Saturday 10 December 2016

Four Fold Card video

Hello there and welcome to my blog today! Today I have another video for you as Saturday is my video day! I made this card a few weeks ago for my Cookie Cutter Christmas Class and also my Retreat Days but some of my ladies didn't get to finish it on the Retreat Day so I promised a video!
I have made 2 varieties, one with the Santa and one with the Gingerbread man.
You can watch my video by clicking on the video below. I do hope you enjoy it and you will leave me a comment or subscribe. 
 My December Code will be ongoing until the end of the month. November's gifts should have started arriving yesterday. 
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much for my little gift for ordering with you, love them.

    Wishing you a very Happy Christmas, love Jane x
    http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete