Wednesday 7 December 2016

Santa's Sleigh meets Merry Medley

Good Morning. Things have been a little bit crazy this week. On Monday I decided I needed the day off from the studio after an action packed weekend working there all day on Saturday and then on Sunday I worked for my lovely neighbours the Rainbow Factory in their Santa's Grotto as one of his helpers. It was so lovely to see the children and the parents enjoying their visit with Santa. Yesterday we were in Derby all day as Ross had an interview and taster day at the university so we took him down and got some Christmas shopping done whilst he was there.

Talking of Santa, today I am sharing a make with a set called Santa's Sleigh teamed with the Merry Medley background stamp. This card is CASED from one I loved on Pinterest and you can find the original by Sharon HERE
Santa's Sleigh will carry on after Christmas but the Merry Medley Background stamp is going to retire. It's currently reduced so if you are fancying it then now would be a good time to get it before it sells out. 
We stamped the background in Versamark and then embossed with white emboss powder and I just love the overall look of it, don't think I will ever tire of embossing!
Hope you like today's make, its a short post from me today whilst I catch up! Thank you to those who have already used my code this month for a gift in January! My November shoppers gifts have just arrived so I will be sorting those out ASAP.

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment