Friday 13 January 2017

Beautiful You

Good Morning. Tonight is my Launch Event and the stamp set I am featuring is the Beautiful You stamp set from the new Spring/Summer catalogue. I fell in love with this set as soon as I saw it and then I was thrilled to win it in a Prize Patrol at our Onstage event.
I made this card a good few weeks ago but I realised I hadn't shared it and we also made it this week at my Coffee and Card event. The "dancing lady" was coloured in with the Blender pen and Emerald Envy and Sweet Sugarplum ink pads. I have to say this card was totally CASED from the lovely and very talented Holly Stene, you can see her original beautiful designs HERE
My ladies had lots of fun making this card and we also stamped a lovely sentiment inside the card too. The set contains 13 stamps and I have added a photo of the images at the end of this post, if you click on it you will be taken to the stamps on my Online Store
I have many more ideas for this set and I am looking forward to sharing them with you.

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment