Monday 2 January 2017

Cool Treats Suite

Hello there and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all. Yesterday was very low key day for me as I was exhausted after some New Year's Eve celebrations and not much sleep as I was up to take Ross to work yesterday as I was designated driver on NYE and yesterday morning. Today I am hoping to spend most of the day at the studio catching up and getting ready for my first Coffee and Card of 2017 tomorrow at 10am.
 Today's make is a card I made for a lovely new friend I have made since being at the studio. Lydia who works at the Rainbow Factory above my studio is just one of the loveliest people you will ever meet and I wanted to make her a special card for her 40th birthday. I choose to use my new favourite papers from the Spring/Summer catalogue which are part of the Cool Treats Suite, just love the fresh summery colours although I am struggling to get decent light for my photos at the moment.
 The images of the ice cream treats on the bottom right of the outside of the card are all stamped and then cut out with the co-ordinating dies in the Big Shot. 
The new Spring/Summer and Sale-A-Bration catalogues go LIVE on Wednesday and I will be sharing the links to them on my blog when they are live. If you don't already have a Stampin Up demonstrator to order from then please do let me know and I would be happy to send you a catalogue if you are in the UK.
Julie
shop now

2 comments:

  1. Really cute card. Any tips on how to put it together or sizes for the layers or where you got your inspiration? Thanks. Saw it on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh what a super cute card!! Do you happen to have the directions on how to make this? TFS - Jen =^..^=

    ReplyDelete