Saturday 21 January 2017

Everyday Hero

Good Morning and welcome to my blog today. Today I am sharing a card that we made at our Tuesday Club event this week. I wanted to showcase some male themed sets and I love the Everyday Hero, which isn't actually just for males, it's such a fun set. 
I made a CASE of a card from the catalogue and also from my crafty friend Mikaela's lovely card here although we didn't make it quite as fancy inside due to time constraints at class.
I love this set and think its great for younger and older kids and I will be putting this card aside for my nephew who will be 8 this year. 
Inside the card got a little treatment and I enjoyed colouring in the windows to make it look like lots of lights are on!
 I hope you enjoy this card, I am looking forward to making more with this set soon.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment