Wednesday 11 January 2017

Nailed It Bundle

Good Morning. Sale-A-Bration is now in full swing and I love seeing what my customers are ordering. At the moment the Lift Me Up bundle is my top seller (probably due to us doing the Mrs K's Online Class this month) but my next best seller is the Nailed It Bundle. It's no secret that a lot of my customers struggle with male themed cards so this new bundle fits the bill nicely. Not that I am saying tools and stuff are just for men, far from it, but it does appeal to the masculine card design.
 This is a card we made at Coffee and Card last week and also at a team event I ran in December, I also made it LIVE on my Facebook Live Launch event last Friday evening. The tools are made by stamping on Crumb Cake and cutting out on the Big Shot and then stamping an extra one of each on Smoky Slate and cutting out and layering the "metal" part of the tool over the top of the Crumb Cake one, hope that makes sense.
The wash tape and papers used are all part of the same suite, I will add the details at the end of this post, 
Hope you are inspired by today's make if you have purchased the bundle or maybe it has inspired you to put the Nailed It Bundle to the top of your list?
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment