Wednesday 8 February 2017

Avant Garden Sale-A-Bration stamp set

Good Morning folks. Today I am sharing a card made for last months Stamp A Stack with the Avant Garden stamp set. This is one of the sets you can earn for FREE with a spend of £45 of more up to 31st March 2017. All the stamps used on todays project are from the stamp set. I just came to type up my blog and realised I have totally renamed the stamp set on my images and called it Avant Garde instead of Garden! Oooopps!
I have used a colour combo of Sweet Sugarplum, Elegant Eggplant, Pear Pizazz and Crumb Cake. and I've done a simple Z fold card. I am still loving the Stitched Shape Framelit dies and use them at every opportunity. The great news is they are back in stock now!
 We created a little piece of artwork on the square framelit and then layered the sentiment over the top of it. I have an upgraded version of this card which I will share with you on Friday.
 Thank you for using my Shopping Code, January's pressies will be on their way to you this week.
 Also please don't forget our Mrs K craft class. This month we are featuring the Cool Treats suite, please pop over to our Facebook page HERE for more info.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment