Friday 24 February 2017

Lift Me Up for Stamp a Stack

Good Morning and happy Friday to you. Tonight I have my monthly Stamp a Stack class and tomorrow I have a couple of events and then I am taking a break from events for 2 weeks as I am appearing in Made in Dagenham the musical from 7th-11th March. I am using the time off to create projects, design classes and classes in the post and also to have a bit of down time. I will still be here doing my blog and answering emails, although they may be in an Essex accent!
Today I am sharing a card that I made a whole month ago for last months Stamp a Stack! I love the Lift Me Up bundle and it's been a popular choice. This card was made as a Valentine card but could equally lend itself to a birthday card.
Mrs K's Craft Room Lift Me Up Bundle class is still available. Details below, please click on the photos to visit our Facebook page.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment