Sunday 19 March 2017

Beautiful You for Stamp a Stack

Good Morning and welcome to my blog today. Yesterday I ran a lovely Stamp a Stack event for 10 ladies who each made 24 cards in one day. I have already shared one of the cards on Friday with the Oh So Succulent suite, it did require a lot of patience with the rolling of all those little plants but I am back with another one to show you today.

I am loving the Beautiful You stamp set and knew I had to use it on one of the cards and I saw this fabulous card HERE made by Judy G and I put my own slant on it. 
The card is a bit of a homage to my 80's themed bedroom of pink and grey! Did you have a pink and grey room in the 80's? The ladies all enjoyed making this one as it was one of the easier cards on the day.
I love how the scribble stamp colours in the dress of the lady. Some of my ladies also used the scribble in Flirty Flamingo on the highlighted lady rather than colouring her in, which looked really effective too. 
Thank you to those who have used my code so far this month. Last months gifts have now gone out, thank you.
Julie
shop now
supplies
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment