Sunday 16 April 2017

High Tide Stamp Set

Hello there and a very Happy Easter to you. 
Yesterday I ran a lovely Easter Crafternoon Tea at the studio, thank you to the ladies who attended, the lovely food was very well received as usual and we made a cute craft project too!

Today I am sharing a project I made on Friday evening at home! Yes I brought a few craft bits home to make this for my class in 2 weeks. I have been meaning to make this for ages and Friday night was the night.
High Tide has been one of those stamp sets that has grown on me and now I think it's a beautiful set. We will be making this project at my High Tide class on Saturday 29th April at 2pm. All the details can be found HERE on Facebook.
 The class includes your own stamp set for use on the day and then to take home and also the frame and shells are provided too! We will also be making 2 cards as part of this class too!
 The cost is £35 per person and includes the stamp set worth £23 and all the other supplies needed to create your projects, plus hot drinks and a biscuit! Hope to see you there.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment