Friday 9 June 2017

Tranquil Tulips Thanks

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today. Today I am back with the Tranquil Tulips stamp set which I have used to make some cute thank you cards. Our son Ross is in the middle of his A-Levels and has been having some extra tuition for his A Level English Language so I have made these cards to say thank you to his tutors, I'll probably get them a bunch of tulips to go with them. 
I have used 3 of the new colours again, Fresh Fig, Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist, I think they really work but I really should try this set with some other colours!
Inside the card got a lot of love too as I was on a roll!
I'm back to my regular blogging now so I will be back on Sunday! Now I am hoping to be able to send this set as the free gift for my shoppers who use the code below with me in June! If you fancy it then hopefully we can get enough freebies for me to be able to send one to everyone!
Have a great Friday!



Julie

shop now

join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment