Tuesday 4 July 2017

2 Fabulous Offers for July!

Yes this is a second post from me in one day but I just had to let you know about the amazing 2 offers we have in July! 
Remember the BONUS DAYS from last year? Well they are BACK! For every £45 you spend in July you will get a coupon for £4.50 to spend in August!!! Woo Hoo how fab is this? I loved this last year so I am pleased it is back!


We also have a fantastic offer for those of you who are looking to join Stampin' Up! either as a business builder or a hobby demonstrator. If you join my team in July you can get an extra Essentials Gift Pack worth £65, this is in ADDITION to the £130 you already get for your £99, not forgetting the business pack worth over £40. £195 in products for your £99!!

The Essentials pack is detailed on the flyer above PLUS you also get the not yet released Carols of Christmas Stamp set that will be on early release in August to customers. 
If you want to go for this then simply click on the Join Me button below or email me for further information, it truly is a fantastic offer and could get you set up nicely!
Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment