Wednesday 12 July 2017

A Little Wild

Hello there. Something a little different for you for today. I realised a lot of my cards and projects from the new catalogue involved flowers, and they also did at my Stamp a Stack the other week so to break this up on the day I added this cute little card made using the A Little Wild stamp set.
I went for a Gate Fold style card and used the Wood Textures papers. The little lion was stamped in Archival Black and then coloured in with the ink pads and a blender pen.
The little spots on the background of the card are probably my favourite element of the card (with the exception of the cute lion) and it is created by using a pencil with a rubber on the end and dipping it into your ink pad! I learned that technique all the way over in Utah at the Stampin' Up! home office back in 2013!
 Can you believe that!!!
Doesn't he look cute?


Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

1 comment:

  1. I love the colouring on this Julie. Did you use the spot technique for the mane too?

    ReplyDelete